Friday, June 26, 2015

Cherry Bird

Quick post and color up today!  This image comes to you from Bugaboo Digi Stamps called Cherry Bird.  She's a cutie and would be perfect for a card for a super cool friend- I will have to see if I have any paper that could really make this image shine (Who am I kidding?  I probably do!! He! He!)!

*On a side note, I am still sticking with my "I will not buy any new paper this year" New Year's Resolution!  It is absolutely one of the hardest things I have EVER done- especially when there is so much cuteness out there just begging for me to get a hold of it and create!

Deep breath...I have beautiful paper here and perfectly acceptable for a card...

All I have to say is come December- Watch Out Santa!  My list is gonna be huge!)

I digress...Here are the Copics used on this image:
Bird: B24, 01, W2, 0
Hat, Glasses, Butterfly: C10,8,7,6,5,1, R27, 24, Y38, 15 (White Gell Pen)
Greenery: YG09, G07
Branch: E35, 37, 39

2 comments:

  1. Your bird is so cute and so adorable... LOVE IT.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete