Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!

I made this card a while back for my mom's birthday and quick took a picture of it before I dropped it into her gift bag!  It's a super sweet image from the Wee Stamps Collection for Whimsy Stamps.  It's called Amy and it can be found here.  I wish I had taken better care of the coloring/ designer paper details, but, like I said, I snapped the pic just as it was going in the gift bag... sorry!  I do know that the sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio .


I would like to enter this card into the following contests:
The Pink Elephant Challenge- TPE 288- Girly Girl
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog- Challenge #141- Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge- Special Lady/ Girly
showCASe your style- Challenge #9- Theme (Birthday)

4 comments:

  1. SWEET...what a pretty card, I bet your mother enjoyed receiving it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Fabulous image and coloring! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp and great layout too, glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps this week, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, is this ever darlin....your coloring is fantastic! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete