Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Have you ever...?

Have you ever read such a good book that you have actually stalled to get to the end and then when you got there you wish you could read it all over again? Yeah, that's how I feel about the Bestie digis by Sherri Baldy!  I ABSOLUTELY luv the images she has created and I loved every second of coloring this digi- in fact, I colored her twice (exactly the same way) because I think she is sooo stinkin' cute.  The image does have a lot of detail, but that's OK... worth all the painstaking time it took to color her!  I even stalled by doing housework in between the coloring!  Now I have 2 nice images and the house looks great!)
I know total DORK!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Besties Challenge: Challenge #23- Shabby Chic- I think she is country, but chic!
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays:  All things digital

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I just adore how you colored this bestie. Thanks so much for entering the bestie challenge. There is an anything goes challenge on the bestie uk site this week, you should enter there too.

    smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made. Don`t you just love that bestie? I certainly do!!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Besties Challenge Blog
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at Besties Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete