Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hey Scrap Happy Scrappers!

Hey all you scrap happy scrappers!  How are things?  I know it has been a while since my last post, but the weather here has been soooooo gorgeous and in this area it is only a matter of time until it changes!  Got to soak it up while we can get it!  Anyhow, I have been very busy making my creations for Heartfelt Creations.  I thought I would post some projects I have worked on and submitted.

For all of you that are not aware Heartfelt Creations has come out with their own paper line!!!

Now, for those of you who know me and my obsession with paper and for those of you that don't know me- I AM A PAPER SNOB!!  I only like certain companies and have no use for paper that is poor quality or super thin!  When Heartfelt Creations sent me the paper I was SOOOOOOOOO impressed!  The quality is top notch  AND the patterns are fun for any sort of project.  Below are some projects I have made using their papers- ENJOY!

If you get a chance I encourage you to go to their website www.heartfeltcreations.us and check it out!  
I promise it will be worth the Internet travel!


2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, Rachel, but the middle one is my absolute favorite! It's just gorgeous! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of these projects is beautiful and it is hard to pick a favorite. I love the touch of glitter on your snowflake, the layout of the second card is fabulous and the texture your created on the pumpkin card is amazing. I love how you used the patterned paper in each!

    ReplyDelete